Helping Hands Employee Giving Campaign is now underway04/06/17 07:27:am
Dear Fellow Rogers Employees,
Everyday, each of us at Rogers dedicates ourselves to helping others. We pour our heart and soul into our work so that others may experience the joy of a life worth living. Today, I’m asking you to join me in giving a HELPING HAND to our patients who have limited insurance and financial means. Your financial gift will help make sure that these patients have the chance to experience all that we have to offer to ensure a lifetime of recovery.
Thank you for your devotion to Rogers.
Pat Hammer, President and CEO
Rogers Behavioral Health System
As Rogers Behavioral Health employees, we give of ourselves in so many ways, sharing our time, skills, and expertise. Between now and April 15, you are asked to consider making a financial contribution that can make a difference in the lives of our patients. No matter what the size the gift, participating in the Helping Hands Campaign shows your support and helps Rogers Memorial Hospital Foundation reach out to patients in need so they, too, can experience our lifesaving programs.
Participate and you can win! By returning your completed form, you are eligible to win Paid Time Off (PTO), Amazon gift cards, Brewers tickets and other prizes.
Employees find meaning in giving
“I believe we are all called to give when we can, since we will all at some point, find ourselves in need. That’s why I give what I can to the Helping Hands Campaign.” – Kat Strieter, Network Programming Specialist
“I believe in standing behind my position in the field in mental health to make a difference in the lives of others. By adding financial backing to my commitment, it ensures that many more people in need will receive services to live a full and healthy life.” – Linda Lentz, Teacher
“Working as a care advocate, I have seen patients in various moments of emotional and financial crisis. I strive to make treatment easier for patients after those difficult moments. That is why I am here working at Rogers and that’s why I donate to the Helping Hands Campaign.” – Melissa McCorkle, Care Advocate
Important campaign info:
- You are able to select where you want your donation to go: Patient Care Grants, Angel Fund, Spiritual Care, or area of greatest need.
- You may pay with cash, check, MasterCard or Visa, payroll deduction (26 paychecks beginning August 4), or donate PTO
- Click here to find the forms on the Foundation’s intranet page. Forms should be printed, filled out and turned into the Foundation in one of the following ways:
- Send via interdepartmental mail to the Foundation office in Oconomowoc
- Scan and email to LMMiller@rogershospital.org
- Fax to 262-646-1355
- Mail from home to Rogers Foundation, 34700 Valley Road, Oconomowoc, WI 53066
- Use the ballot box at Rogers reception desk in Oconomowoc
Want more information? Click here for details regarding campaign drawings, frequently asked questions, campaign information and the donation form. Or contact Laura Miller at LMMiller@rogershospital.org